- CONTACT DATA
The website www.dataimaging.ro belongs to and is managed by DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L, a Romanian company, which can be contacted in the following ways:
- by phone: 0771303562
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- address: 189 Splaiul Unirii, ground floor / floor 1, ap.1 / 2, sector 3, Bucharest
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing: https://www.dataprotection.ro/
The document you are just reading at the moment is, in fact, one of the ways in which we want to show you that the trust you give us is not one-sided, and that we, in our turn, are taking all the necessary measures to make your visit to our site as enjoyable as possible.
For any questions or concerns regarding the terms used below or any other issues regarding how we understand to keep your data confidential, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
3.1. Information provided directly by the user
When you subscribe to a service provided by DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L, we may ask you what your name is, what your e-mail address is, and we may ask you for other personal information. The more information you provide voluntarily, the better we can customize the information you provide on your next visit.
3.2. Information from the server traffic report
When you visit a site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your IP address, the time of your visit, the place where you entered our sites. DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L, like other operators, records this information.
If you are a visitor to our Site, DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS SRL will process your personal data you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / section. careers, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
3.3. Information obtained through cookies
– we estimate the size of the public and the usage patterns;
– we store information regarding your preferences, which allows us to personalize our Sites according to your individual interests;
– to recognize you when you return to our Sites.
You should be aware that some sections of our site will not be able to be viewed normally if you have set your browser to reject cookies.
You should also remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in the online media, online forums, email program, FTP program, discussion groups, chat services, information disclosed by your can be easily collected and used by unauthorized persons.
Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of any type of information you provide to us, so that the transmission of information in an inappropriate environment is done at your own risk. You should also understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of information (passwords, usernames, etc.) related to the accounts you have acquired as a result of using the services offered by us.
- PURPOSES AND THEMES OF PROCESSING
DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L uses the information collected from you in several ways, depending on the type of information collected:
– Information collected from the server traffic report: this type of information helps us identify which sections of our site are sections of interest to users. DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L also collects the IP addresses of its users for the safe administration of our computer system and for the purpose of avoiding criminal activities;
– For marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by us, through the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
– for the purpose of carrying out various analyzes, reports on the functioning of the Site, the development of profiles of consumer preferences, mainly, in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Theme: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of permanently improving the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- HOW WE PROTECT NEW COLLECTED INFORMATION
The confidentiality and protection of the information collected from you are a priority for us.
DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L does not provide the information collected to third parties without your express and prior consent. Any statistics regarding the traffic of our users, which we will provide to third-party advertising networks or to partner sites, is provided only as a data set and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
When we receive the information transmitted by you, we guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure their security in our systems, in accordance with the security standards imposed by the applicable legislation in force.
- WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
With the exception of the above cases, DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L will not disclose any personally identifiable information about its users to third parties without first receiving the express consent of the users in this regard.
At the same time, however, DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L may disclose user identification information when the law expressly provides this or when this is necessary to protect the rights and interests of DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L.
In conclusion, when you access the DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS SRL websites and are asked to disclose information about you, you will only disclose this information to the DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS SRL sites, unless the service or information is provided in partnership with another site or service.
However, whenever such a service is provided in partnership with another site, you will be informed of this, prior to the provision of information from you. In the idea of providing services to the highest standards, it is necessary to share your personal information with the site or the co-partner service. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can do so by not allowing data transfer by not using that specific service.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The sites DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L, can use the services of some advertising companies to establish the advertising targets and to support advertising campaigns and other messages specific to the marketing activity.
These companies can collect anonymous data through cookies. To the extent this will occur, DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS S.R.L will ensure that all partner companies will respect the rights of the data subjects.
- RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS VISITED
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of personal data, you have, as regards the processing of personal data, the following rights:
- a) The right to be informed about data processing;
- b) The right of access to personal data;
- c) The right to rectify personal data;
- d) The right to delete;
- e) The right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- f) The right to the portability of personal data;
- g) The right to object;
- h) Rights related to automated decision making and profiling;
- i) The right to address you with a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
Our company assures the exercise of some of these rights through this document, for the exercise of the other rights, please email us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- DURATION FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
As a matter of principle, we will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a client, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual reports and subsequently according to the legal obligations that fall under the task of DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS SRL (eg, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law it is 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were drawn up).
If you do not wish to process your personal data or you wish to delete your data, you can exercise the rights detailed above.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS SRL will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by DATA IMAGING SOLUTIONS SRL, based on the consent expressed by you prior to its withdrawal. .