We provide scanning and electronic archiving services for small and medium sized enterprises and for large companies, as well!
Our standard work procedure includes the following steps:
- Daily, weekly or monthly reception of documents, in order to have them processed, based on a delivery-receipt protocol.
- Pre-scanning operations, which include taking out forms from boxes, folders, files, file-holders and removing staples, paper clips, post-it, etc.
- Batching documents for electronic processing – by batch we mean the total amount of documents that are electronically converted at a given time.
- Batch-based scanning, by using professional hardware and software.
- Automatic indexing of documents according to specifications and obtaining images (TIFF, PDF, JPEG, etc.), Black & White, Grayscale or Color at minimum 200 dpi resolution.
- Capturing data using OMR, OCR, ICR, IWR and IDR technologies.
- Post-indexing validation and verification of the documents, to establish the concordance between the original document and the data and images obtained by conversion into electronic format.
- Saving the obtained data and securely transfer electronically to the client servers, storages, CD/DVD/HDD supports, Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Documentum D2, etc.
- After the electronic processing, the documents can be arranged for physical archiving in their initial form or can be archive by batch.
- The delivery shall be accompanied by a quality and quantity acceptance and delivery minutes.